Annual Platinum Program – Summary of Coverage
The Platinum program offers comprehensive diving accident coverage.
Program’s main features:
- Primary coverage – Primary coverage means that the insured doesn’t have to wait for any other insurance company to pay first. A primary program will cover an incident regardless of other insurance policies a person has.
- Diving accident medical coverage, including emergency medical evacuations – Coverage for medical expenses and evacuations, incurred as a result of a diving accidents, including hyperbaric treatments, hospital bills and prescriptions up to $250,000
- Repatriation of remains to home country- coverage of up to $10,000
- Additional accommodation and transportation costs -up to $5000
- Lost diving gear following a diving accident– Coverage for diving gear that was lost following a diving accident up to $4000.
- No depth limit.
- No mixed gases limits – This program includes coverage for depths or mixed gases, based on your certification level.
- 24/7 emergency assistance – Trained and experienced doctors and nurses, and travel assistance agents will be available for you 24/7.
- Non Emergency help lines – Access to DiveAssure & Duke Dive Medicine’s non-emergency medical hotlines and consultation with a DDM physician on diving related medical questions.
- Direct payment – DiveAssure will make a direct payment to emergency and medical providers including hyperbaric chambers rather than reimburse you. No need for you to make any out-of pocket payment.
Need travel insurance? Check out our single or multi trip travel insurance programs.
Please Note: This is only a general description of this program’s features. Click here to read the full terms and conditions of this coverage offered under this program.