To start a new claim:
- Click here to login to your DiveAssure account to download a claim form.
- Submit your claim via email to email@example.com or via Fax at +1-270-294-0720
Contact the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- If you need assistance with obtaining a claim form
- For assistance filling out your claim form
- To inquire about your claim status
Making your claims process easier:
- Are you in need of a decompression chamber treatment, hospitalization or evacuation? Call our 24/7 assistance hotline. Make sure to get copies of medical documents after receiving treatment locally.
- If an airline loses your gear, notify the airline of the loss immediately, fill in a report and keep a copy/photo.
- Report a theft to local police within 24 hour and make sure to obtain a written report.
- Before filing a claim check whether your airline, hotel or dive operator will reimburse you partially, in full or not at all. (If no reimbursement is given, have them provide a letter stating this).
- Always add your travel proofs when filing a claim for losses outside of home country.