The annual Gold program offers basic diving accident coverage valid both for local diving and when diving abroad.
Program’s main features:
- Primary coverage – Primary coverage means that the insured doesn’t have to wait for any other insurance company to pay first. A primary program will cover an incident regardless of other insurance policies a person has.
- Diving accident medical coverage – Coverage for medical expenses incurred as a result of a diving accidents, including hyperbaric treatments, hospital bills and prescriptions up to $50,000
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage – Coverage for evacuation to a medical facility, following a diving accident. Coverage includes the cost of air, land or sea evacuation up to $50,000
- Repatriation of remains to home country- coverage of up to $50,000
- Lost diving gear following a diving accident- Coverage for diving gear that was lost following a diving accident up to $500.
- No depth limit.
- No mixed gases limits – This program includes coverage for depths or mixed gases, based on your certification level.
- 24/7 emergency assistance – Trained and experienced doctors and nurses, and travel assistance agents will be available for you 24/7.
- Non Emergency help lines – Access to DiveAssure & Duke Dive Medicine’s non-emergency medical hotlines and consultation with a DDM physician on diving related medical questions.
- Direct payment – DiveAssure will make a direct payment to emergency and medical providers including hyperbaric chambers rather than reimburse you. No need for you to make any out-of pocket payment.
Need higher coverage? Check out the Platinum or Premier programs.
Need travel insurance? Check out our single or multi trip travel insurance programs.